Best Pulse Oximeters In India
A pulse oximeter is an important tool that helps you know the oxygen saturation levels in your body and also shows your heartbeat levels. And guess what? You don’t need to involve needles at all! Unlike a blood test, you won’t need to endure any sort of pain or discomfort while dealing with an oximeter. Many of us start looking for hospitals only when breathlessness has set in, which is a little too late. With an oximeter, we can regularly check our oxygen levels and take proactive steps before breathlessness sets in. In this post, we look at some of the best pulse oximeters in India.
List of 10 Best Pulse Oximeters In India
TRUEVIEW PULSE OXIMETER FEATURES AND SPECIFICATION
The TrueView pulse oximeter takes just 15 seconds to assess and display accurate numbers on its screen. When not in use, the device turns off automatically and sirens an alarm when abnormal readings are shown on the screen.
- This device has a high degree of accuracy for measurements between 70% and 99%, with a 2% margin.
- Moreover, the oximeter also shows your pulse reading alongside your oxygen levels.
- Helps indicate some breathing problems and lung issues by detecting the blood oxygen saturation level.
BPL SMART OXY FINGER TIP PULSE OXIMETER FEATURES AND SPECIFICATION
BPL smart OXY finger tip pulse oxymeter is usually recommended to those who have had, or are suffering, from diseases like anaemia, Lung cancer, COPD, COVID-19, pneumonia, etc.
- The coloured OLED display shows the SpO2 reading, the waveform of the same, as well as the pulse index.
- The device boasts of an alarm option that the user can set if the readings are too low.
- Being battery-operated makes the device really portable.
JZIKI PREM PULSE OXIMETER FEATURES AND SPECIFICATION
With an easy-on-the-eye interface and no prior technical knowledge needed, you can use this pulse oximeter with extreme use!
- The new and better design ensures quick and accurate results are provided to the users.
- The 3.5 OLED screen has a brightness that can be adjusted, making it visible in different lighting conditions.
- Apart from having an alarm that beeps in the case of low oxygen levels, it shuts off after 8 seconds of inactivity which helps in preserving battery life.
ROHS 50D FINGER TIP PULSE OXIMETER FEATURES AND SPECIFICATION
The device is extremely user-friendly and simple to use. The small size adds to the compactibility and the portability of the device.
- Adjustable brightness makes it easier for users to view the results.
- Has an auto-shutoff feature and a low battery indicator which helps in saving power.
- The device is IP22 level water and dust resistant.
EZ-LIFE FINGER TIP PULSE OXIMETER FEATURES AND SPECIFICATION
The device takes a reading from your fingertip and provides the result almost instantly. It is ideal for home, athletic and medical scenarios for the purpose of maintaining a record of a person’s oxygen level.
- It is powered by two AAA batteries and is quite energy efficient. The oximeter also has an auto-off function to conserve power when not in use.
- The oximeter can be used by people of all ages as long as the fingertip is placed properly.
PROZO PLUS FINGERTIP PULSE OXIMETER FEATURES AND SPECIFICATION
The device comes with an anti-motion measurement feature. It also promotes low power consumption.
- The OLED display is present for better visibility.
- Users can easily operate the device with a single switch.
- The oximeter comes with a warranty period of 6 months.
CONTROL D PULSE OXIMETER FEATURES AND SPECIFICATION
The device works on the principle of photodetection, meaning that it gives off infrared rays to detect oxygen levels. A unique feature in the device is the presence of Bluetooth connectivity which helps in showcasing live data right on your mobile phone screen.
- Has a large and bright display which allows the results to be shown conveniently.
- Light, compact, and accommodates different finger sizes.
- It has a long battery life and has the auto-off option making it ideal for low power consumption.
KAVI FINGER TIP PULSE OXIMETER FEATURES AND SPECIFICATION
The oximeter is a highly recommended device if anyone wishes to get accurate readings of their blood oxygen levels and pulse.
- It is a highly portable device.
- Consists of a bright display screen that makes viewing the results much easier.
- Along with the oxygen levels, the device shows the pulse rate as well.
DR ODIN FINGER TIP PULSE OXIMETER FEATURES AND SPECIFICATION
The Dr Odin pulse oximeter, like others, involves a non-invasive procedure that accurately calculates the amount of oxygen being carried by the blood inside your body.
- A built-in feature of shutting off when not in use.
- User-friendly and has large fonts which make it easier to use in home conditions.
- Produces a pulse sound that is in sync with the pulse rate that is being recorded.
OXYSAT – FINGER TIP PULSE OXIMETER FEATURES AND SPECIFICATION
Due to the device’s radiant OLED screen, the readings are quite easy to check and view. The device has an 18-month warranty period and is ideal to keep a check on your vitals whenever you are on the go.
- The small and lightweight device boasts of an automatic shut-off option which ensures power consumption.
- Already comes with 2 AAA batteries present in the box.
- When travelling, you can keep the device inside a small carry-case which is provided during the purchase.
If you are interested in buying bpl Pulse Oximeter then please also visit our 10 Best bpl Pulse Oximeter in India List.